Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon vs Bestbuy vs Hhgregg

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon vs Bestbuy vs Hhgregg

^ this

I bought my new slr ($2400) and Dyson and an Apple Watch so far...over $750 cashback, best...deal...ever

I'm sure I'll have some Christmas gifts to pick up from there too Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So to get all these double cash back deals I'd have to buy the tv in store at bestbuy using Apple Pay ?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So to get all these double cash back deals I'd have to buy the tv in store at bestbuy using Apple Pay ?

Yes. To get the ApplePay extra 10% you'd have to buy in store somewhere that takes Apple Pay (which I think most Best Buy's do now, mine started a month+ ago). In order to get it doubled, you need to have the double cash promotion on your card. If it's a new card from about June or so, it probably does. If it's older, if you requested it early in the promotion, you could get in on it, then they put a stop to it. If you have an old card and didn't request it when the window was open, you're out of luck. I think new cards can still get in on it (I think it was supposed to end and didn't.) 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.