Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Airlines Offer

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

American Airlines Offer

It's about time Citibank.  I will have to pass because I have too many inquiries in the last six months but maybe they will have a better OFFER by July or August of this year. 

image.jpeg

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Airlines Offer

Not to be an enabler BUT my wife just got this card with several new accounts and inquiries in the last 6 months. I think Citi must be less inquiry sensitive for cobranded cards.

Message 2 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sort of in the same boat with the Citi Hilton card. There is a 75K bonus only good until 3/31 but I am sitting on a ton of new accounts and inquires. I may just wait until the 31st and do it... not sure yet...

Message 3 of 77
red259
Super Contributor

It hasn't been 18 months since my downgrade to the AA plat yet, so I'm still waiting on the timer. If that offer popped for me on the business card though I would pull the trigger. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 77
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not to be an enabler BUT my wife just got this card with several new accounts and inquiries in the last 6 months. I think Citi must be less inquiry sensitive for cobranded cards.

Do you know how many new accounts and inquiries that your wife and when she applied?   I'm currently sitting at 21 inquiries on EQ  with the last one being in December and my last new account being in the Cember be a chase we get along really well. 

Message 5 of 77
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am sort of in the same boat with the Citi Hilton card. There is a 75K bonus only good until 3/31 but I am sitting on a ton of new accounts and inquires. I may just wait until the 31st and do it... not sure yet...

Yes mean you are in the same boat because I wanted the Hilton credit card to but the last time I applied for a  Citibank  Credit card I got a nice letter that  that said I had too many inquiries in the last six months.   I'm going to have to wait until July or August if not the end of the year before I can apply  just to give a little time for the accounts to have some age on them. 

Message 6 of 77
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@red259 wrote:

It hasn't been 18 months since my downgrade to the AA plat yet, so I'm still waiting on the timer. If that offer popped for me on the business card though I would pull the trigger. 

Yes that would definitely be a nice bonus on the business card if that popped up. 

Message 7 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

The 50K miles wih $3K spend offer is available for the business card just not with the intro 0% APR.  That you probably wont ever see on the business card

Message 8 of 77
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

The 50K miles wih $3K spend offer is available for the business card just not with the intro 0% APR.  That you probably wont ever see on the business card

Hmm, don't see it on the website. There a special landing page for it?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 9 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Hmm, don't see it on the website. There a special landing page for it?

https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/beyondTravel/creditDebit/citi-business.jsp

Message 10 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.