Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Airlines Subs for both Citi and Barclays

tag
jcooks
Established Contributor

American Airlines Subs for both Citi and Barclays

I read the terms and conditions for SUBs for both Citi and Barclays AA cards.  Citi states in the terms that you cannot get the SUB if you've gotten the SUB on each respective card.  Barclays terms are a little vague and states somewhere along the lines of excessive gaming blah blah.  So if I'm reading this correctly, theoretically I can apply for both Barclays first, get the SUBs, then go down the list of Citi's AA cards and I should be elegible for all SUB's.   Am I missing something or did I read that correctly?  Anyone with knowledge on the SUB of each of these can chime in?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: American Airlines Subs for both Citi and Barclays

Barclays is 24 months between subs in theory..  Citi is one card sub every 48 months for AA cards (all included).  That is the basics, but a bit more complex then that.  To sum it up yes can get a sub on Barclay's and also ONE on citi card for the respective terms mentioned above.  Might be able to do personal/business subs with Barclay's aviators, dont think that will work with citi if i recall correctly.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.