Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Eagle Outfitters

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: American Eagle Outfitters

what are your scores? I rather get $100 then be declined!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the Visa also online. I was approved with a $100 limit too. But when the card came in it was just the regular store charge.
Message 12 of 17
dieselcafe
Contributor

My FICO TU is 580; EX 600, and EQ 614
Message 13 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

is it instant? I just got a reference number when applyingSmiley Sad is there a place to go back and check status?
Message 14 of 17
lisac
Regular Contributor

my first store card was Fashion Bug. cl $50 yes $50!! 13 years later is $550
Message 15 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I had a JcPenney included in my BK, think they would forgive and give me AE? Do they pull Ex?
Message 16 of 17
rsant101

Watch it with American Eagle they are tough to pay online.  My wife is having a bad experience with them.  We do all payment via the internet.  We had to brake out the old check book (dust and all) to make sure we would not be charged a late fee (200 CL).  Like everyone has said...very liittle in credit limit allows them to charge over credit limit fee.  Not too mention the fact that they charge you if you call up to make a payment.  And they make it extremely difficult to pay online.

Dont fall in to the trap.  She has it PIF and we are not using it.  Its in a draw collecting dust.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.