Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express BCE Online status

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: American Express BCE Online status

@tburns wrote:

Well today I finally received my email from American Express stating I was approved.

I tried the phone number on the bottom of the online status page after I read your posts but it said please hold while we connect you to a representative. I didn't want to talk to them in case it jinxed it Smiley Happy

But I called again today and this time the automated system said approved. I'll receive my card on or before Dec 30th. My CL is $15,000!!!

I had to call twice to hear it again. I was just denied a CLI with my Discover More card that has a CL of $750 and they even did a hard pull

I'm shocked that the CL is the high. I'm kinda thinking it was suppose to be $1500 and the automated voice said it wrong. Now I'm kinda worried as to why it's that high unless it's a mistake.

That's an awesome CL

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express BCE Online status

@tburns wrote:

Well today I finally received my email from American Express stating I was approved.

I tried the phone number on the bottom of the online status page after I read your posts but it said please hold while we connect you to a representative. I didn't want to talk to them in case it jinxed it Smiley Happy

But I called again today and this time the automated system said approved. I'll receive my card on or before Dec 30th. My CL is $15,000!!!

I had to call twice to hear it again. I was just denied a CLI with my Discover More card that has a CL of $750 and they even did a hard pull

I'm shocked that the CL is the high. I'm kinda thinking it was suppose to be $1500 and the automated voice said it wrong. Now I'm kinda worried as to why it's that high unless it's a mistake.

Can your day get any better Smiley LOL. I just hope that I can get into the Amex family soon wish me luck guys Smiley Very Happy.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.