Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Delta Cards - Gold/Plat/Reserve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American Express Delta Cards - Gold/Plat/Reserve

Are the UW standards between the 3 cards?  I am fully aware of the benefits versus AF of each card.  I will be traveling a fair amount next year and Delta has alway been my airline of choice.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Express Delta Cards - Gold/Plat/Reserve

U/W is the same across the cards IME

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you very much.  If I appd for one of those in the near future and was denied would it spook anything internally within AMEX about my PRG card?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you very much.  If I appd for one of those in the near future and was denied would it spook anything internally within AMEX about my PRG card?

Not likely unless there was some other reason for them to notice you.  People with existing AE cards apply and are turned down all the time without losing their existing card

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not likely unless there was some other reason for them to notice you.  People with existing AE cards apply and are turned down all the time without losing their existing card

Oh wow, I had not caught that from my reading here.  Good to know, thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.