Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Email Offers

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

American Express Email Offers

Has anyone received email card offers from American Express?  They just emailed me an offer for Delta Sky miles.  When I come out of the garden, my first card will be Chase Sapphire Preferred!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: American Express Email Offers

I have received 2 this month (Gold and Offer of Membership) applied early last month and they shot me down (EXP 702) and the main reason was length of time accounts have been established.   It would be nice to think that they are keeping a warm spot in their hearts for me. I never received emails before my 6 months of new credit or  they are stepping up their marketing ....reminding us about backdating.  Smiley LOL

I am tempted but I am staying tending my seedling. 

Message 2 of 5
ednajen
New Contributor

Some are generic.  I received one not too long ago for the Gold. I think if it explicitly says you are preapproved its a good sign. Otherwise it's just a regular offer they send to many (according to the boards.)

Go to cards: Amex BCE , CSP, Discover IT, Amex Gold NPSL
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ednajen wrote:

Some are generic.  I received one not too long ago for the Gold. I think if it explicitly says you are preapproved its a good sign. Otherwise it's just a regular offer they send to many (according to the boards.)

Yeah, I know but it's nice to dream. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 5
LesWH
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@ednajen wrote:

Yeah, I know but it's nice to dream. Smiley Tongue

That's right 09Lexie!! American Express wants your business!!  They want MORE of my business, as I already have a Green. Smiley Happy

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.