Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Serve Card Arrived!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

American Express Serve Card Arrived!!

It's a very pretty card... I took a picture and got it blocked out and stuff but I can't figure out how to get it into a size that will load in to MyFico Smiley Sad

I think Im going to give it a whirl but that will depend on the transfers into the account from my Navy Checking.

I don't plan on using it in ANY way that will cost me money and I refuse to link it to my Facebook and the "Sell things" I guess allows you to sell on your Facebook accounta and take payments for those items right to this Serve Card.... Ill have to work on my contacts in Facebook for that to work! LOL

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Serve Card Arrived!!

Maybe I haven't kept up on AMEX's going ons...What is a Serve card?

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 13
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Wondering the same thing....

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 3 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@android01 wrote:

I didn't know about it either until I saw it in the right corner of my screen on Facebook... I don't miss Credit Card images and I for SURE do not miss an Amex that I don't know about just sitting on my screen!!

I was clicking, googling, and posting a question on MyFico in the first 5 seconds! Smiley Tongue

It's basically a pre-paid Card but no fees currently if you don't use ATM and certain loading features...

Message 4 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

Remember Revolution Money?  American express bought Revolution, which was a start-up credit card company and money transfer service without fees.  Don't know how AMEX changed the business, but I got a notice a while back that my account was now owned by AMEX.  I only have $20 in it...the money they gave you for signing up.  Never used it because i could never get anyone else to sign up.  Worthless in my opinion.  Its all about the Paypal for most.

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 5 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

We have to look at this as a + for CA, No HP taken for this card!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
We have to look at this as a + for CA, No HP taken for this card!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

LOL... I died earlier when I read this on my phone and was tempted to step away from dinner to respond! Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 13
variableResistor
Valued Member

Message 8 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@variableResistor wrote:

An image of the card and more info  is in this article:

https://allthingsd.com/20110328/american-express-launches-all-new-digital-payments-platform-to-attac...

My card is a VERY pretty Blue Color... I will work on again later trying to get Fico to like the size of the picture image!

Message 9 of 13
variableResistor
Valued Member

Try http://imgur.com. Do you know if the card ,allows you to get cashback at the register in order to avoid an ATM operator fee? to test this you need to chose debit rather then credit an give a PIN when making the transaction.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.