Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Zync Returns??

tag
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Zync Returns??

So.... since i have only heard of this unicorn, what makes it so great beside it looking cool? (honest question as I love the look and want one too)

Message 11 of 32
Luscher
Valued Contributor

i hate how all my cards are blue. wells fargo debit is blue, discover it is blue, chase freedom is blue. amex bce is clear with blue wth

edit: my next card im getting is the csp....and its blue

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 12 of 32
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

Its white w. Sparkles lol the great part of it was the packs they had you could pay for a pack and it would give u at least 2x the mre pts for purchases that were covered yr round. And the Af was was a base of i think 45 for the card + the fee for the packs you picked which on avg were 20 bucks I still have mine it was my in w. Amex even though its only pt per dollar now its yhe cheapest Amex AF . I will prob keep it till they either raise the AF or they force pc me
Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 13 of 32
halos24
Frequent Contributor

I love my Zync, hope they come out with some better rewards for it. I had the utilities pack, where I would get 2x points for all utilities paid such as cable, cell, Internet ect. Every time inlay with it people are like wow what a cool looking card!
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 14 of 32
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

is it hard to get approved for this card?

i mean I applied for some cards like freedom bofa discover which all states you must have Excellent credit
which i applied and still got approved

is there a income requirment?? My Scores are all within high 680's to low 700's with 3 bureaus
only neg is CO from toyota and depending on which CR i have a judgement claim that was paid and marked Satisfied

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 15 of 32
halos24
Frequent Contributor

I actually was approved for it right when my bankruptcy was about to fall off, and just had started to get some other cards. I forgot what my Fico was @ the time I am going on two years since applying and best thing they backdated to 2005 which is when I was an AU with my husband. My income has been 195k household I use, not sure if that has made a difference.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 16 of 32
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

yeah your not broke Smiley Tongue

hmmm amex is killing me they know i want them
but .... they playing hard to get hehe

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 17 of 32
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

I was denied for it about this time last year.  Still have the denial letter in my desk here.  Smiley Happy

Why were you denied?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 18 of 32
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@mikey78 wrote:

is it hard to get approved for this card?

i mean I applied for some cards like freedom bofa discover which all states you must have Excellent credit
which i applied and still got approved

is there a income requirment?? My Scores are all within high 680's to low 700's with 3 bureaus
only neg is CO from toyota and depending on which CR i have a judgement claim that was paid and marked Satisfied

my income i stated was 30k. 

i just did 3 other inqs on each report (same day) and got approved. 

i was triple pulled though. 

i hope they add some more perks for the original users Smiley Wink

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 19 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I would be highly pissed if they brought it back, I have the Platinum now! Smiley Mad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.