Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Kennel Club Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American Kennel Club Visa

6% on BCP at target? Didn't know target counted as a grocery store.
Message 41 of 67
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
6% on BCP at target? Didn't know target counted as a grocery store.

I'm pretty sure it's YMMV by location; nothing to count on.

Message 42 of 67
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

I believe Ron1 does have this card, I think I saw him chime in somewhere, oh and btw...I just got this card!! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 67
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

I believe Ron1 does have this card, I think I saw him chime in somewhere, oh and btw...I just got this card!! Smiley Happy

Congrats!!

Yes Ron has it.  I got mine around the same time last year.

Message 44 of 67
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

B335is~ how do you like the card and do they give good cli?

Message 45 of 67
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I just use it at the vet or pet store. There's no SCT for it so you have to just app. My limit started at $15k and is at $22.5k now.
Message 46 of 67
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Potentially interested in apping for this -- j/c, does anyone know with my credit scores (listed below in my signature line) and with 25% in revolving open util (50% if you count both open and closed cc accounts), I could possibly be qualified for this card,without burning through a HP inquiry being rejected?  ETA:  does anyone know what their UW standards are, for the card?

Message 47 of 67
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I can't see your full signature, it's cut off on my phone somehow. Are your CR clean? How many inq? I think Comenity HP my EQ and SP my EX for this one. Both need to be unfrozen.
Message 48 of 67
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:
I can't see your full signature, it's cut off on my phone somehow. Are your CR clean? How many inq? I think Comenity HP my EQ and SP my EX for this one. Both need to be unfrozen.

Thanks for trying to help, I deeply appreciate your assistance!  Smiley Happy  My scores are: EQ 702, TU 706, and EX 704.  No baddies, inquiries I think are 11 EQ, 5 TU, 7 EX I think, the last time I checked?  Also all 3 bureaus presently unfrozen, as far as I am aware.

Message 49 of 67
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Should be good
Message 50 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.