Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American express FR

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: American express FR

You are good to go. Just tell them you got a raise this year and send them the requested form. You may be able to get a CLI for the hassle.

Chances:

75% nothing will happen

25% get a cli

When they are done processing your forms, you will be in good shape to request a CLI. You have nothing to worry about. Your finances are exactly what they want to see. A good income that shows a proper raise.

Stop worrying you are good.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 26
Camilion
Regular Contributor

I do soooo thank you all! You all have a way of easing a girls mind....<3

Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 12 of 26
OneDay800
Valued Member

Just went through a FR with my new Zync... My salary is almost 30,000 more than last years taxes due to new job. They did not ask me to provide additional information (pays tubs etc)..had them ready :-) they did put a limit on my card though of 3000.00 then 3 days later raised it to 5000.00.
Message 13 of 26
Camilion
Regular Contributor

So you did like me.....applied with your New salary.        Approved with your new salary.  And they requested your last years tax report that showed less income???

Believe in your dreams..
Message 14 of 26
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

If you explain that you got a raise, it shouldn't be an issue at all. Worst case, they will put an internal limit on charge cards for a while.

When did they say they will get back to you?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 15 of 26
OneDay800
Valued Member

Exactly!! I know going through this process you start to think you "lied" about your salary since they want last years taxes..but it is expected! Do you know what caused the FR?
Message 16 of 26
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Yes yes!,,, makes me so worried that since my app income is not the same as last years tax report....the income I applied with is present income, not the income of a year ago.  Sigh.......so stressful..   I faxed the forms to them today and I'm a wreak!  (Shivers) and can't sleep

Believe in your dreams..
Message 17 of 26
Camilion
Regular Contributor

I don't know what caused it..had my newest card for three months. The older at about 6 months and a very old gold card for ever....never late....small charges...pif.  No unusual spending. (Shrug) they said 5-7 days after receipt

Believe in your dreams..
Message 18 of 26
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Well the ask us for income (not last years income). I agree with the posts here, that you should be okay.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 19 of 26
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow... Have you recently opened any other accounts ?? ie auto/mortgage loans, new credit cards?!

You should ask them why they are requiring thia info? I'm scared now lol Amex always does this to people it seems like. I'd just hate to have to get all of that paperwork together. After my mother and I do our taxes, we file them away and never look back lol.

I wonder if Amex has ever FR'ed Mitt Romney!!?! Hahahahah!!!!

:-P

Best of luck to you!! You actually look like your in a good position to prove yourself.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.