cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 3x waiting game, I need a time machine!!!

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

Amex 3x waiting game, I need a time machine!!!

My 61st day is tomorrow for my BCE . As much as I would love to request the increase I am patiently waiting for April 1st when my only baddie on Experian falls off , and my score should skyrocket to mide 700's like my TU.  I would apply wiith it now , but problem is with how the account was updated experian things it happen in sept of last year which kills my score, and Experian refused to change date, so at this point  I am playing the waiting game, like I am for my csp Smiley Sad.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex 3x waiting game, I need a time machine!!!

Ohhh, Id dispute it til the end of the earth. Did the CA update the date to make it look recent? That is illegal !!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 5
toppers555
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Ohhh, Id dispute it til the end of the earth. Did the CA update the date to make it look recent? That is illegal !!!!

Exp doesn't allow me to dispute it anymore online, so I am leaving it alone. Plus I need to wait for Amex to do another sp.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 3 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah, they wouldn't allow me to either. I had to call them and explain to them the illegality of it all...
I mean wait if you choose, but be aware that you do have rights in this situation :-)
Experian removed it the same day I called them frustrated and told them what the CA was doing. :-) good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 5
toppers555
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yeah, they wouldn't allow me to either. I had to call them and explain to them the illegality of it all...
I mean wait if you choose, but be aware that you do have rights in this situation :-)
Experian removed it the same day I called them frustrated and told them what the CA was doing. :-) good luck!

Tempting maybe I will call tomorrow.  Worst case it only a few weeks from now.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.