Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 61 day 3x CLI approved!!! UPDATE on PC

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Amex 61 day 3x CLI approved!!! UPDATE on PC

Wow super excited. I called for a CLI last friday and got the "can not approve new accounts for 60 days" message. Called again last night and got approved for 3x the limit. It went from 2000 to 6000 without a hitch I even made the robot repeat itself because I was in shock. This is now my highest CL by far. My next highest is my BOA card at 2500. I spent pretty heavily in the 2 months. I made about 4 payments of about 700 bucks(PIF). My AAOA is 1 year and my EX fico(amex pull) is 725, Walmart Fico is 759.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex 61 3x day CLI approved!!!

Yay! Congrats! That 3 month CLI is a cool thing for sure.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 6
Crashem
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!!  How long have you had BofA for btw?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 6
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I have had the BoA card for 1 year and 1 month. I have had the Zync card since January and don't really use it much. Hope that helps someone.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 4 of 6
Crashem
Valued Contributor

flowfaster, my recommendation is to wait the 6 months to get another CLI on the AMEX revolver.  Once the new CL is reporting, might be worth calling BofA to see if they will match the new AMEX CL.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 5 of 6
flowfaster
Established Contributor

That's great advice. In addition I'm going to see if Chase will match it on my Freedom card. I know it will be a hard pull for Chase but wth. Thanks to everyone for their advise.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.