Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex AU's

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Amex AU's

I'd file this under annoying, not really a huge deal.  DW and I have 4 Amex accounts, and every single time we've apped we've listed the other in the AU section on the app.  And, every single time, when the card came, there was only one.  Every time, we'd call Amex and they would say that no AU was ever listed and we'd have to do it over the phone. 

As I posted the other day, I was approved for Plum.  My wife was listed as an AU.  My card came yesterday, no card for her.  I called Amex, and they again claim no AU was listed on the app.

Like I said, more of an annoyance, but wondernig if anyone else had had this problem ?

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex AU's

Cannot say that I have the same issue. Each time I filled out an AU for my wife on the app her card either came with mine or in another envelope. Either way, it always came.

Message 2 of 4
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Never happened with AMEX, but it did happen to me with Chase twice when I added my brother as an AU, had to call them because his cards never arrived :/

Message 3 of 4
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

My card came overnight for my PRG and my SO that was an AU came priority 2days, but it came. 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.