Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE CLD

tag
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex BCE CLD

Good luck with the process!  Hopefully they restore things for you.  I see you are in the garden for now, would be a good place to hang out while you wait for the HP's to fall off.  With the pandemic I think all lenders are paying much more attention to the patterns, honestly I have been worried every time I have hit the CLI button right now, as I don't want to spook anyone. 

If your income supports the limit, it should really be no issue, hopefully they see that and since you did pay off the card they will restore your limits.  

Message 11 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Remedios Just checked all for INQ on all three via annual credit report... Amex indeed SP TU on 9/24. The rep said the report they used was from 9/24.

So they checked TU for trends after I PIF in August, then I pelted my EX with INQ last weekend (10/3-5). It makes sense. Also saw Chase SP TU each month. 

Hopefully, proof that my DTI is really low will be enough for them to restore my line and take the spotlight off after a while.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Agreed @sxa001 I was trying to get some padding while my scores were up. My overall UTIL is less than 20% so I guess I have enough padding for now 🙄. 

Hey Amex, if you are listening, I got the message and I am going to sit down now. 😂

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, profiles with dents have to be aware of such AA from existing Lenders when seeking new credit. Especially if it's significant "action" taking place on the board, as it specifically calls attention to you. If a bear os foraging in the berries,  you're not gonna jump up and down screaming "look, over here!" right? 

Message 14 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I got the email today subject line: Account Review 

E148C284-8E40-4B40-897D-DF83DA89B990.jpeg

I'm uploading my income info tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Message 15 of 25
CreditBones
Regular Contributor

Best of lucks!
Hopefully, they recon and reinstate your prev CL.

AU:

Message 16 of 25
Rpgough0311
Valued Member

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted.

Message 17 of 25
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Best of luck to you, OP.
Message 18 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I'm starting to think that this card is flagged...I burned Amex over 20 years ago. They let me back in after 10 years since then never late with them, but I did have returned payments a few years ago.  Ive never tried for a new card, but all CLI requests denied and I never have any additional card offers. 

It will be hard to tell if I'm bucketed though since I have other songs on my report outside of Amex. I uploaded all of my documents, so we will see.

Message 19 of 25
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@newmomnewme wrote:

Thanks everyone! So it's not an FR, I will send whatever they ask for and hope that they give me my original line back. 

@Jnbmom It's definitely backdated on my report, that's why I don't want it to go away. I think I got back in right before they stopped.

The rep said it would take 24 hours to send the email and another week for them to review the documents. I'll post my results.

That's great @newmomnewme  as I thought they stopped that a few years ago, glad you got the backdate.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.