M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex BCE CLD

Wishing you Good Luck OP!

Message 21 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex BCE CLD-Update Restored!

I really appreciate all the positive vibes and support. The BCE payment is due tomorrow, went to the app to pay it and my 5k was back....hopefully Amex plans to let me know if not no worries. 

I sent pay stubs and one bank statement. I'm glad I listened to you all and reached out to them.

I am in the garden until my dream home pulls me out! 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 25
ccquest
Established Contributor

Glad it worked out and you got the limit restored! Wonder if that'll open your door for CLIs in the future now as well.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 23 of 25
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@ccquest That's what I'm hoping for. I think I have an alarm set for December...90 days from last denial. 

I'll definitely report back if they actually say yes. I'm also wondering if they even plan to let me know that they decided to restore it. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 25
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@ccquest That's what I'm hoping for. I think I have an alarm set for December...90 days from last denial. 

I'll definitely report back if they actually say yes. I'm also wondering if they even plan to let me know that they decided to restore it. 

I'm very happy it all worked out for you. 😊 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.