cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP BCE carriers, online grocery?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCP BCE carriers, online grocery?

For target, you can get the debit card/checking account version of the red card that doesn't require taking a HP. It still gets you 5% off of everything. Target offers Shipt for online groceries but I haven't used it as of yet cause I have been lucky enough to get time slots on Amazon Fresh. 

For other grocery food options, I would just search online for promo codes. I got $10 off an order on Amazon Fresh once. Ive seen deals for Instacart and a few others. Misfits market is a good one for produce delivery and there's usually a code for 25% off your first order floating around. There's also the cashback monitor website where you can plug in the grocery delivery services to see if any sites offer cash back. I just got 10% off Doordash last month thru BoA. 

I feel the same way about maximizing my cash back rewards but when you do the math, sometimes it's not worth the extra effort just to get $2 back. That's why I use coupons and other stuff to maximize my grocery savings for the most part. Yet still found myself paying $5 for eggs the other day (coronavirus markups!! 😠)..but I got that 6% back from BCP so that softened the blow a tiny bit. Anyways, good luck! 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wasCB14 wrote:

I earn 6% with BCP at Instacart for delivieries to a relative.

Sweet!  I assume that Amex Gold will earn 4x MR as grocery for Instacart as well.  Does anyone have experience?

Also, I think BOA Cash Reserve set to Online Shopping will earn the max for Instacart as opposed to the grocery rate.  Will report.

Message 12 of 13
therealpeel

Nuts.com, ButcherBox, Wild Alaskan, Polyface Yum, and Misfits Market all code as supermarkets.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.