Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCP vs BCE rewards

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: Amex BCP vs BCE rewards

This is plenty helpful thanks UncleB! And thanks to everyone else. I think this was one of the best posts I’ve put up on the forum.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 31 of 33
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:
It's worth waiting until you get an email with an incentive to upgrade, however if it makes sense to your budget, then go right ahead. I just love having an "upgrade and receive $XX-XXX dollars" for doing so. Smiley Happy

Yesss.  This falls under a something I never have an issue partaking of, called "having your cake and eating it too." Smiley LOL

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 32 of 33
ohjoy
Frequent Contributor

Timely post. I'm currently trying to make the decision on whether to keep BCP or pc to BCE before the AF this month. I've been with using my Rose Gold card to rack up 4x points on up to $25k supermarkets and using the same for gas with my goal being free travel. Honestly, the 4x hype made me forget about 6% (on up to $6k).  Anyone want to share your thoughts on how you think BCP cashback compares to MR.

Also,  thanks for the heads up on Walmart pickup coding as groceries.

Starting Score (May 2017): 584 TU
Current Scores: 752 TU, 717 EQ, 750 EX

Goal Score: 820+

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.