Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BLUE and Discover More Declined.... :(

tag
Percy
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex BLUE and Discover More Declined.... :(

whats the best way to remove baddies on your CR? i got over 15 late payments on my cap 1 and its settled..... it was a CO. its not showing up as a collection any more..
Message 31 of 36
DI
Super Contributor

Go to the rebuilding forum or general credit issues forum to get those types of questions answered.  Not allowed to answer them in the credit card forum.
Message 32 of 36
Scamp
Valued Contributor

DI wrote:
Go to the rebuilding forum or general credit issues forum to get those types of questions answered.  Not allowed to answer them in the credit card forum.

Folks are very much allowed to answer them in this board!

However,  Abester, since folks who frequent this board may not be as knowledgeable about such things as our members who do spend a lot of time on the Rebuilding Your Credit and General Credit Issues boards, your questions may not get the best/most answers here, so we do encourage members to post such questions separately on those boards rather than as part of a CC-topic thread here so that they can get the best response possible.

Message Edited by Scamp on 09-21-2009 01:37 PM

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 33 of 36
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

This is not a threadjack - he is the OP and the questions are a natural offshoot of his original post.
Message 34 of 36
Percy
Regular Contributor

Sorry Yall.... I will go ahead and post in the rebuilding section of the forum if necessary but had to do with my original post...

Message 35 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I jumped a bit when I read your original post.

Please be sure to read the forums Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines. These forums help members clean up their credit problems ethically (goodwill letters, pay for deletes, and so forth), but we don't allow anything-goes techniques.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.