Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Blue Cash Everyday

@MstrPTato wrote:

Kinda wish I went the other way...BCE would have been nice with a higher limit.

you can call or chat and reallocate your limits around on cards, I did

I had the BCE w/ 13,200  then got the EDP w/ 2,000

called and moved 3,200 over to EDP  then when the 181 day time came around from last CLI.  moved the EDP up to 15,000

Message 11 of 14
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@ skigirl
I think you'll be fine, my EX score was similar to yours w/ ~ 3 inq. and they gave me my highest limit @ the time of 6,000.
At that time Discover was my highest @4,000 and I had 3 cards so I think you'll do great with a decent SL even so at least it will grow fast either way..

Message 12 of 14
kjel
Established Contributor

I got approved last week with a 723 EX score, most recent derogatories 2.5 years ago. I also had a recent mortgage inquiry and new mortgage reporting when I appled. I received a $2K line which I am happy with as Amex is pretty reliabe on CLIs. I did not get any prequalified offers from their website either.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 13 of 14
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I never had anything pop up for me on their prequal site either.  My scores were right about where yours were.  I was approved for a True Earnings with a 6000 cl,  then applied a week later for a Everyday Card and got a 4k limit.  Go ahead and try

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.