Re: Amex Blue to get Bonus Later

Congratulations on the approval!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

With experience, as well as changes to the cards and their associated benefits, I have a more cynical attitude. I would say that with the exception of Blue Business Plus, if you're not paying an AF for your Amex, you're probably not getting anything particularly useful.

I have an 11k credit line at 0% interest till March 2020 and $225 back on my first $1000 spent. I consider that particularly useful. Smiley Wink 

Definitely! My BCE SUB back in 17 was only $100. So that's definitely very worthwhile on a no AF product! Maybe I should haev waited. lol

Conversely I make a lot more back on the BCP though, and I finally got another $200 for the switch.

Message 12 of 14
JNA1
Valued Contributor

I love my BCP! I did the prequal site on night and the $300 SUB offer came up, but at the time I wasn’t sure how solid the offer was. I went back later and it was only $250. After I decided to apply, I did the prequal thing like 6 or 7 times switching back between private and normal browsing on my phone of the $300 offer popped back up. I app’d and got the $300 SUB with a $10.5K SL!
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $578,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 13 of 14
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Great to see others getting the BCP $300 SUB...I applied at the tail end of a spree and was able to get it, albeit with a low SL ($6000).

Also as a DP, was approved with 5 Inq's in one week, hence the lower SL 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.