tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Amex/Chase/Barclays Pulls...

Amex- All 3 reports

Chase- Eq and Ex

Barclays- TU

Im located in VA. I saw fico had Chase EQ

Fako had the rest of them listed as inquires.

At least I got my foot in the door. lol

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex/Chase/Barclays Pulls...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, was approved end of Sept, just looked at some reports today, kind of crazy Amex pulled all 3, but hey, I got the Delta Card, and Chase pulled 2, but I was also able to get the Freedom and CSP.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 3 of 4
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Last September (2012) I was early in my rebuild and I still had some recent fresh baddies but ok scores.  AMEX pulled all three for my Zync card but I doubled apped and was able to get my Delta approved as well with those pulls so in effect it was 3 pulls for 2 cards.  Chase pulled EX and EQ on me for my Amazon card.  I was able to double app and got my Freedom card with the existing pulls so in effect Chase was 2 pulls for 2 cards even though it was technically 2 pulls and 0 pulls, respectively.

What was odd was that both the Zync and Chase Amazon card were both instant approvals.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.