Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Costco CLI pending!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Amex Costco CLI pending!!!!!

Today, I requested CLI for my Costco Amex and I asked for $9000 total credit line.  It counter me for $6400 and I accepted it . It never show up the new CL online. I called them to check the status of CLI. They told me it is pending and they will let me know by email. Will I get denied?

Ron.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Costco CLI pending!!!!!

It'll show tomorrow.  Don't worry.

Message 2 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

I hope so...I didn't worry about not getting CLI. I am afraid they might close my account.

Ron.

Message 3 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

UPDATE:

I just checked online access and it already showed new CL ($6400)Smiley Very Happy.  I still haven't received any email from Amex. It took almost 8 hrs to approved CLI request.

Ron.

Message 4 of 8
ferrari
Regular Contributor

Just so that others will know, same thing happened to me I made the request on a Saturday it showed on Monday and I got an email from them to track the status of my application. The link still says pending but the CL is already there.

Message 5 of 8
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

How long have you had the card? Is this your requested CLI?

Message 6 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

Congrats!!

How long have you had the card? Is this your requested CLI?

I have had the card for over 2 years.  Yes, it is a requested CLI and I requested over the phone thru automated system.

Ron.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. I prefer the website button to the phone system.

I think we both requested the last CLI nearly on the same day. I went from $2,000 to $6,000 the first time (you asked for $5,000 last time, right?) and just now doubled to $12,000. I haven't done much with regard to credit in between those two dates, though, except getting a Target Redcard.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.