cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Credit Bureau Unit contact information

tag
Valued Member

Amex Credit Bureau Unit contact information

First of all, thanks to EVERYONE who helped me over the past few months clean up my FICO scores.   I am right now waiting for the Amex re-reporting of my new balance ($0.00, instead of the $2400 on it now)  to all three CRAs.   This will bring my total Debt Ratio fto 1.3% and I am hoping that this might actually bust me into the 800 club and get me the best darn rate possible on my construction loan this Friday!   I just love MYFICO.COM!

It has been a long haul since my original scores (see my signature) but with determination and a little effort, it can be done!

Anyway, here's the contact information to call Amex's Credit Bureau Unit which handle reporting problems/issues/errors very fast.

1 800 874-2717  (M-F) 9am - 5pm EST)

They were very helpful and told me that the new report balance would show up in 1-2 days on my report.  
04/01/08 EQ 622 EX 630 TU 598
09/88/14 EQ 754 EX 749 TU 741
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Credit Bureau Unit contact information

Congrats on your spectacular score increases, i hope to see even half as good a result, my word!  GL on your construction loan, it looks like you will be enjoying the best rates available!
Timothy shared their fax number in another thread so i thought i'd add it here: 
Amex Credit Bureau Reporting fax: 801) 801-945-2884
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Wow. Wow!
Congrats those are fab scores!
Message 3 of 5
Amex_Screw_up
New Visitor

Does anyone know if when American express removed the derogatory incident from credit report, would the FICO score automatically get back to its previous value ? Should I do something for it ?

Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Amex_Screw_up wrote:

Does anyone know if when American express removed the derogatory incident from credit report, would the FICO score automatically get back to its previous value ? Should I do something for it ?

If a late or derog is removed from your CR, then your FICO for that report could potentially change that moment. Any score change is dependent upon the derog, how it reports, and other items reporting to your CR.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.