Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Dashboard Update

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Amex Dashboard Update

I logged into one of my business amex accounts and noticed that the interface is new. Has anyone else seen this? My other business account which is tied to my personal accounts have the original interface still

versus the original design which still shows on my mixed/personal/business account (different login).

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Dashboard Update

Interesting.. I have my business and personal on one login and it is the older one...  Appears they are rolling out a new interface

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this interface last week on my BCP. When you click on the tabs, the sub menus revert back to the old form.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.29.21 PM.png

Message 3 of 14
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Edit: (moving comarison image up to OP)

I don't think the new look and feel is necessary, the original one which they recently introduced is fine

Message 4 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

OMG I just noticed your MR points.. **bleep** are you going to do with close to 6 million?  Holy shiz!!  Donate them to me ?Smiley Happy Wowzers

Saving them for a 747 for a group of friends around the world? 

Message 5 of 14
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

OMG I just noticed your MR points.. **bleep** are you going to do with close to 6 million?  Holy shiz!!  Donate them to me ?Smiley Happy Wowzers

LOL that's not my actual tally, but my tally is up there. I mostly use my points for vacation/travel. My most prominent goal is to use them to book a cruise with a decent suite on the Harmony of the Seas next summer with my wife and some friends.

Edit: I altered my tally so the Amex folks wouldn't be able to figure out who I am :-P

Message 6 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Cal whatever did you do to CC, ive never seen such emotion in one post Smiley Wink. WOWZERSSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 14
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, Cal whatever did you do to CC, ive never seen such emotion in one post Smiley Wink. WOWZERSSmiley Wink

LOL I had a similar reaction when a relative of mine who used to work for Amex told me how many points she has seen on some accounts. But they are Centurion card holders, so I guess you would expect that. I wonder if I'll ever get an invite!

Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok now im reborn recently with Amex so im still relatively a new but is it posdible to tell me what would that 6million points equate to or what you can get for it. If its too personal you could pm, im genuinely intrigued as i see many go gaga for 50k or 80 k mr points so going Lebron James on me isnt fair hahaSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 14
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok now im reborn recently with Amex so im still relatively a new but is it posdible to tell me what would that 6million points equate to or what you can get for it. If its too personal you could pm, im genuinely intrigued as i see many go gaga for 50k or 80 k mr points so going Lebron James on me isnt fair hahaSmiley Happy

I think it depends on how you redeem it. When I checkout on Amazon it shows that I have over $30k available to spend, which means Amazon has a terrible redemption rate. I'm guessing 6 million MR points would be around $40k minimum.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.