Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta not reporting - ever

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta not reporting - ever

Just pulled all (3) here and noticed that my Amex Delta has NEVER reported yet.  I have had this card since 1/2015.  Just place a standard call and speak with an AMEX CSR? 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Delta not reporting - ever

@Anonymous wrote:

Just pulled all (3) here and noticed that my Amex Delta has NEVER reported yet.  I have had this card since 1/2015.  Just place a standard call and speak with an AMEX CSR? 

Or let it be ? Smiley Tongue..  Ya Amex reporting is wacked lately.. a few months behind on all my Amex cards and have had the HHonors card for 2.5 months now and not yet reported.. I am hoping it quite honestly doesn't report at this point Smiley Happy..  I am not about to call them and tell them lol.  AAoA and hidden TL atmSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Or let it be ? Smiley Tongue..  Ya Amex reporting is wacked lately.. a few months behind on all my Amex cards and have had the HHonors card for 2.5 months now and not yet reported.. I am hoping it quite honestly doesn't report at this point Smiley Happy..  I am not about to call them and tell them lol.  AAoA and hidden TL atmSmiley Happy

That was my very thought as well.  I'll leave it be, they report my PRG and Plat cards (although behind a couple months currently).  Hopefully my file is thickening as my new BOA Visa just reported and no points hit at all.

Message 3 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agree. let it alone. nothing like having a hidden Amex tradeline. hehehe

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

ditto no delta for me.

one thing i hate with a lot of places is where the d--- around updating the proper balances. I could pay off a card and maybe 90 days later it shows up! now that is one reason to pay off before statement cuts, for sure!

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly a split file?
Message 6 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Possibly a split file?

Not possible on all 3 CRA's..  EQ ya, not Exp for sure.  Amex is just failing which is fine for me if they choose not to report my new card or OP's card for 6 months.  Hidden TL ftw if they choose not to ding my AAoA Smiley Happy..  OP and myself would have to be dumb to call themSmiley Happy..  Sure this has happened to others whether it is Amex or other cards issuers just failing somehow to report.  I have plenty of positive tl's already reporting.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

things that fall through the cracks are often good. take advantage of it while you can lol.
Message 8 of 21
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Interesting...just for reference, OP, I have a BCE opened 3/2015 and it's been reporting monthly.

Guess it's either a Delta quirk right now, or someone else is benefiting/suffering from your tradeline Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 21
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Interesting...just for reference, OP, I have a BCE opened 3/2015 and it's been reporting monthly.

Guess it's either a Delta quirk right now, or someone else is benefiting/suffering from your tradeline Smiley Tongue

I have Delta that I got 2/15. They were reporting like clockwork the first few months but since June they are reporting like 3 weeks after statement close. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.