cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta w/recent lates, high util?

tag
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Delta w/recent lates, high util?

Not necessarily worse, but I would definitely let them age a while.

You have to put yourself in the creditor's shoes and see where they are coming from... Let the lates age at least 6 months with nothing but good payment history and you should be good.

Edited to add: congrats on the PFD successes!

Message Edited by MeganML84 on 11-29-2007 09:45 PM
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies/info, I'll wait a year or two till I try for Amex, and in the meantime keep trying to GW those lates.
Message 12 of 13
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Keep at it... I have been trying to GW a collection for MONTHS now with no response whatsoever... rest assured, they will receive a letter every 4-6 weeks until they comply, haha.

It will happen, just keep doing what you are doing and paying on time. The last 2 years of payment history is so important, as you know and even if you app for AMEX next year and get declined, there is always RECON Smiley Wink
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.