cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex ED 25K offer. Is it still available?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex ED 25K offer. Is it still available?

Has anyone had any luck within the last few days finding a workable link for the Everyday card 25K MR point offer?  I've tried incognito and using a VPN without luck so trying to verify if it's still around.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex ED 25K offer. Is it still available?

I just checked.....nada for me! (I didn’t try incognito bc I can never get it to work). 

Message 2 of 21
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

DOC is reporting that the offer is floating around again.

I just tried for about 10 minutes to see if I could find something workable for you.

I would just keep hopping on incognito mode late at night. It seems every time I wanted an increased offer I had to check several days between 10pm and 1 am for a day or two and could usually get an offer to show.

I used the baidu trick to get my 25K offer for the ED a couple months ago.

I can send you a 15K referral link with 0% BT but that’s a pretty easy offer to come by I’m sure

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shadowfactor wrote:

I just tried for about 10 minutes to see if I could find something workable for you.

I would just keep hopping on incognito mode late at night. It seems every time I wanted an increased offer I had to check several days between 10pm and 1 am for a day or two and could usually get an offer to show.

I can send you a 15K referral link with 0% BT but that’s a pretty easy offer to come by I’m sure

what’s the baidu trick?

Message 4 of 21
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had any luck within the last few days finding a workable link for the Everyday card 25K MR point offer?  I've tried incognito and using a VPN without luck so trying to verify if it's still around.  Thanks!

I just got the ED with the 25k offer last week.  I used incognito on Chrome.

Message 5 of 21
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:

what’s the baidu trick?

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/two-new-ways-access-higher-american-express-offers/#Chinese_Website_Method

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:

what’s the baidu trick?

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/two-new-ways-access-higher-american-express-offers/#Chinese_Website_Method

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I see only the standard 10K offer :-/

Message 7 of 21
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:

what’s the baidu trick?

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I see only the standard 10K offer :-/

Yeah, just like the standard incognito offer method sometimes it takes a few tries. But with the added steps compared to the other method kind of makes it bleh if you can't get it to work right away. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience on these Amex SUB offers it is best to go incognito.  Go the page with all the offers.  Then leave the browser open and refresh page in 2 hours.  Then the higher SUB will apear. 

Message 9 of 21
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Baidu.com

It’s a Chinese search engine.

I would leave the page open as frogman suggested as well and see if that works

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.