Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex EDP

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Amex EDP

If you already have 3 amex cards no way do I app a 4th. Putting yo many prying eyes on my accounts. Even I have nothing to hide. Just unnecessary. The difference is just not that great. 

Message 31 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex EDP

@Jaylima91 wrote:
I don't know if I would want to apply for another Amex revolver considering I was barely approved for the EDP and I already have a total of 3 Amex products. What do you guys think?

Don't think 4 would get you in any trouble as long as your were honest on your income.. Just stating for whatever reason I have seend the 2nd revolver people apply for constantly get approved higher than the 1st for whatever reason.. Whether it is a few days apart or a month or two apart..  

Just sucks you got stuck with a 1k CL...  Not sure if the know you have CC's with them and they don't to extend more revolving credit to you for that reason or limited due to that.

Was just an idea thrown out there, not necessarily to do it.. Reason I did it was I got denied my 3x on my 1k delta limit on day 27 of card.. I applied for the ED and guess what a 10k approval... Waited for my 90 days to be up from my Delta denial and got it boosted to 23k what I asked for... Just weird if you ask me.. No score change or anything, just more history with me is all.. Although what really blew my mind was turned down for 3x from 1 to 3k, but 2 days later granted 10k??  Makes no sense .

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.