Did you mean: 

Amex Exclusive Invitation - $50 Cash Back Offer

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Amex Exclusive Invitation - $50 Cash Back Offer

I got this via email today:

Dear RockinRay:

Introducing the NEW Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express – a simple way to earn cash back. Earn unlimited cash back on everyday purchases and an additional $50 cash back after you spend $250 in the first 90 days of Cardmembership.1 Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 6 or 12 months on purchases, then a variable APR, currently 17.24-21.24%.2 Plus there is no annual fee for the Card.

EARN CASH BACK ON THE THINGS YOU ALREADY BUY
There's no enrollment required, and reward categories do not change, so purchases like gas and even your morning coffee can earn you cash back. Simply use your Card for all your purchases and you can earn unlimited Reward Dollars redeemable for cash back, gift cards, or merchandise.3 
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN EARN CASH BACK: 
 3% at supermarkets
 2% at gas stations
 2% at department stores
 1% everywhere else3

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WORLD-CLASS BENEFITS 
Whether you're running errands around town or filling your tank, you can be protected by a wide range of shopping and travel protections and 24/7 Customer Service. Plus, you can enjoy ongoing offers and extras from top brands with the Blue Savings Program®4. 
NO ANNUAL FEE 
Apply for the Blue Cash Everyday Card today and enjoy all of these benefits with no annual fee. Plus, earn $50 cash back.

Anyone else get this?

Ray 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Exclusive Invitation - $50 Cash Back Offer

Got the same exact thing:

spacer
Dear smc733,

Introducing the NEW Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express –
a simple way to earn cash back. Earn unlimited cash back on everyday purchases and an additional $50 cash back after you spend $250 in the first 90 days of Cardmembership.1 Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 6 or 12 monthson purchases, then a variable APR, currently 17.24-21.24%.2 Plus there is no annual fee for the Card.
EARN CASH BACK ON THE THINGS YOU ALREADY BUY
There's no enrollment required, and reward categories do not change, so purchases like gas and even your morning coffee can earn you cash back. Simply use your Card for all your purchases and you can earn unlimited Reward Dollars redeemable for cash back, gift cards, or merchandise.3 
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN EARN CASH BACK: 
 3% at supermarkets
 2% at gas stations
 2% at department stores
 1% everywhere else3

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WORLD-CLASS BENEFITS 
Whether you're running errands around town or filling your tank, you can be protected by a wide range of shopping and travel protections and 24/7 Customer Service. Plus, you can enjoy ongoing offers and extras from top brands with the Blue Savings Program®4. 
NO ANNUAL FEE 
Apply for the Blue Cash Everyday Card today and enjoy all of these benefits with no annual fee. Plus, earn $50 cash back. 

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same email , will you guys apply?

Message 3 of 18
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Not me. Do not need it.

I currently have Costco Amex...

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 18
smc733
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

Not me. Do not need it.

I currently have Costco Amex...

Ray

Ditto, I like my Zync and the charge card system.  No apps for me until I graduate in May 2013.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 5 of 18
brian2220
Regular Contributor

I got the same email today also.
My Cards
BBVA/Compass 2/12 $ 5000 ----- Chase Freedom 12/10 $3000 ---- Cabela's 1/12 $3000 -----US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards 6/11 $3000 ----Walmart Discover 10/11 $2814 ------ Discover More 11/11 $2500 ----- Amazon Store Card 2/11 $2100---- Amex Zync 4/11 ---- Citi Dividend Platinum Select 3/11 $1950 ---- BofA Cash Rewards 12/11 $1000
Message 6 of 18
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

got one this morning also, wonder if it was just a huge spam email to current cardholders

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 18
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I didn't get one.  So not all current cardholders.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 18
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

I got the same email as well, but my question is, is this AmExs way of pre-approvals? I'm new the the AmEx family and love them so far, but I'm afraid of wasting an INQ if it's just some bogus email spam to all AmEx card owners. Should I apply?
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recieved it as well. It doesn't sound like a pre-approval just an invite to apply or something like that. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.