cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Dining Credit: How long to post to account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Gold Dining Credit: How long to post to account?

Took a whole week for my first dining credit to post.
Message 11 of 16
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

As others have said.....about 3 days to get the $10 credit.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their term: 

"Start dining with Gold this month! Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at participating partners. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required."

So I will earn up to $10 every statement or up to $10 every month. I am so confused. If it is $10 every month, I missed my Oct credit. Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Their term: 

"Start dining with Gold this month! Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at participating partners. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required."

So I will earn up to $10 every statement or up to $10 every month. I am so confused. If it is $10 every month, I missed my Oct credit. Smiley Sad

It is $10 monthly credit. 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

RIP my October credit. I am still waiting for my card. Can I ask them for that credit?
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is $10/a calendar month--across twelve months is how they get the $120. If you got your card number early and used your card to purchase from one of the eligible dining locations, you should still get the credit. Having the physical card to make the purchase is not one of the requirements.

@Anonymous wrote:
RIP my October credit. I am still waiting for my card. Can I ask them for that credit?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.