Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Missing Card

tag
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Amex Missing Card

I plan on applying for the Amex gold Delta when I get under 2/90 this week but the card isn't showing for me on the cards page. Will it show up for me on day 91 or do I need to apply in incog?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Missing Card

The Amex Platinum disappear from my card page after I got deny for it 4 months ago. Still not showing up.

You can always apply in incognito or through a referral link. 

Message 2 of 10
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

The gold charge disappeared for 3-4 months after a denial for me. Wasn't happy because it was during the rose gold fiasco.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also had the Gold disappear for me after a denial near May 10-12th (it had been present but not preapproved). It was back on the 26th and preapproved this time. I applied and got it. I’m not really sure about the patterns with their preapprovals.

@BES, I wish they’d bring back the rose gold - I’d have loved to get that for the unique look. I wasn’t nearly positioned for Gold back when they had the color available.
Message 4 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Not sure you'd need to go incognito.  Does it show when actually going straight to the product page?

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-skymiles/

Message 5 of 10
-Wright-
Valued Member

Thats interesting. I was preapproved for the Platinum and went to applied, got the NO-SUB pop-up(probably because of the 2 AmEx cards I got the month prior) and I decided not to apply...The card has disappeared from my line-up but in incognito or if I google AmEx Platinum and go the homepage I'm still pre-approved. 

Message 6 of 10
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

I just noticed that the Hilton Surpass is missing for me.  It does show up when incognito tho.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnerboy wrote:

I just noticed that the Hilton Surpass is missing for me.  It does show up when incognito tho.

Surpass is missing for me as well after being there at the beginning of the week. My brain's need to rationalize the reason was that I had just viewed the offer for it through my Hilton account, lol. 🤷‍♂️

Message 8 of 10
TSlop
Valued Contributor

I decided to look after seeing this and the Surpass is missing for me as well.

Message 9 of 10
Deuter
Regular Contributor

I also think its a website glitch. I once asked a CSR about Everyday preferred missing and he told me all is fine should be a tech glitch. The Everyday appeared like 4 days afterwards. 

My Surpass is also missing, and i believe it is the same that happened with the Everyday Pref, its just a tech glitch and it should be back like in 1 week or so. It shows (17) cards preapproved for me right now and the one missing is the Surpass. Should be back to normal in a few days i believe, some kind of glitch not an actual product decision. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.