cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Missing Card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Amex Missing Card

I plan on applying for the Amex gold Delta when I get under 2/90 this week but the card isn't showing for me on the cards page. Will it show up for me on day 91 or do I need to apply in incog?

New Accounts: 13/6 15/12 16/24 oops
I think I got all I want...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Missing Card

The Amex Platinum disappear from my card page after I got deny for it 4 months ago. Still not showing up.

You can always apply in incognito or through a referral link. 

Message 2 of 6
Super Contributor

The gold charge disappeared for 3-4 months after a denial for me. Wasn't happy because it was during the rose gold fiasco.

***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 3 of 6
Valued Contributor

I also had the Gold disappear for me after a denial near May 10-12th (it had been present but not preapproved). It was back on the 26th and preapproved this time. I applied and got it. I’m not really sure about the patterns with their preapprovals.

@BES, I wish they’d bring back the rose gold - I’d have loved to get that for the unique look. I wasn’t nearly positioned for Gold back when they had the color available.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 4 of 6

Not sure you'd need to go incognito.  Does it show when actually going straight to the product page?

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-skymiles/

Message 5 of 6
Established Member

Thats interesting. I was preapproved for the Platinum and went to applied, got the NO-SUB pop-up(probably because of the 2 AmEx cards I got the month prior) and I decided not to apply...The card has disappeared from my line-up but in incognito or if I google AmEx Platinum and go the homepage I'm still pre-approved. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.