cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex... Moving everyday limit to blue cash card help??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex... Moving everyday limit to blue cash card help??

Hello guys.. My dw has two amex cards an everyday and a blue cash.... Both are one year and a half.. We took advantage of the 0% interest and used all of its limit on both... We paid off everyday before the offer was over... But blue cash we didnt.... So right now everyday has a limit of 9,500 and zero balance. And the blue cash has 9,900 limit with 8,000 bapance..
My question is would it be better if moved everydays limiy to the blue that way it dont look like im utilizing alot.?. That would put her in a 19,400 limit and 8,000 balance on the blue.... But i remember reading to not have more than 25k or 30k or you will get a FR... She did get an fr when she got the cards.. But everything went smooth and we passed the fr. Well hope im making sense.. And if can tag the thread where it talks about the amex limits and how many catds to have i would really appreciated thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Amex... Moving everyday limit to blue cash card help??

If wife did not provide the financial documents (she argued as I recall), then it might present them with the same conundrum. Did you not ask for clis? The best way to approach, call and request. They will transfer to lending. It si based on experian scores. If scores are lower, might not be approved. Suggest more pay down?

Really, just call and inquire.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex... Moving everyday limit to blue cash card help??

Message 3 of 4
creditfan
Established Contributor
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.