cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Oasis!

CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Amex Oasis!

i dont know what happened but something made me think about how much money i ran through my amex charge card for several years until it was charged off. i was never offered the oasis program and paid my balance in about 3 months. i inquired about it and got a really rude rep that told me it was by solicitation only. i was a loyal customer for 5 years and this was one of my first credit cards. this stinks! i have another amex platinum charge that i havent paid off yet ($600 is owed) and i have been paying through a collection agency. should i try to get the oasis card on this account since it still has a balance?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fender
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Oasis!

like they said though its invite only, basically you would have to quit paying on it and hope you get it Smiley Tongue

I was invited to it once but i owed to much to pay it off.. sux Smiley Sad

"WTB Access Number"
Message 2 of 3
Rebuild2022
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Oasis!

Dont loose your sleep over it. It is not worth the aggrivation dealing with Amex with all CLD and AA and FR going on. You have a happy life with out Amex and keep it that way.
Gardening since 08/2020
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.