Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Offers - definitely worth a look

tag
navyox
Regular Contributor

Amex Offers - definitely worth a look

I may be stating the obvious, but if you have an Amex account it is worthwhile to look at the tab at the bottom of the page that says Offers For You.   They are constantly changing and often they are not that interesting, but you'd be surprised.

I needed ink for my printer and there was an offer for $25 off if you spend $75 at Staples.   I accepted the offer, bought my ink and 3 days later had a $25 credit.    Very pleased with how easy and fast the process was.   

Like I said, most people probably know about this, but I didn't until a few weeks ago.  I just never noticed it.  

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Necromancer
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Offers - definitely worth a look

I've used those offers several times since they have been available, I just wish some of the ones I really used continued to stay around. LOL

Message 2 of 4
CreditSeductress
Established Member

Thanks for that info.

Message 3 of 4
elvigy
Contributor

I keep getting offers for restaurants in NYC even though I live in North Carolina. So not too helpful so far. Smiley Sad

I did see that Staples one as well though but don't need anything from there.

Amex BCP | Barclaycard Arrival WMC | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature | Discover IT
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.