Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG 25k bonus

tag
antae
New Contributor

Amex PRG 25k bonus

Greetings.  So interested in applying for PRG w/ 25k bonus (or hold off if better offers in the pipeline) from referral links.  Other amex card is BCP (only other relationship with amex), 25k cl for 14 months averaging 3-4k/month always PIF.  I don't have any offers currently when logged into amex site. 

So my question is it good to apply with a valid PRG referral link when NOT logged into amex site?  If I try to apply when logged in, I am not receiving any bonus pt offers.

Thanks so much.

Amex BCP 25k '11 - Amex PRG '11 - Chase Sapphire 17.5k '95 - Citi Platinum Select 11.5k '93
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Amex PRG 25k bonus

If you're not opted out, I'd wait for a 50k bonus with no annual fee for the first year.

Amex seems to periodically send these offers out.  I'd wait a little, unless you need the 25k points to round up a ticket or transfer.

Message 2 of 9
antae
New Contributor

Thanks  I am opted-in to receive offers so will have to keep on the lookout.

Amex BCP 25k '11 - Amex PRG '11 - Chase Sapphire 17.5k '95 - Citi Platinum Select 11.5k '93
Message 3 of 9
antae
New Contributor

Was wondering if these bonus offers are offered at certain times or at random times?

Message 4 of 9
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Ive never seen any of these offers, seem worth it to wait though.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 5 of 9
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@antae wrote:

Was wondering if these bonus offers are offered at certain times or at random times?

Yup, its random though.

Message 6 of 9
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

I recently got one, instead what they did for me was on first purchase they gave me 10K bonus.

Message 7 of 9
Open123
Super Contributor

Very random and can be received via postal mail and/or email.  You just never know...

For instance, today I just randomly received an email to earn 10K MR points to sign up for the pay over time option.

Message 8 of 9
antae
New Contributor

A kind member sent me a PRG referral link for a 25k MR signup bonus for spending 2k with 3 months.  

If I apply through this link will my current BCP card and the new PRG, show up on my amex login page?  I'm not sure since I would be applying through a link while NOT logged into my amex account.

Thanks

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.