Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex PRG SUB offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex PRG SUB offer

@Shadowfactor wrote:
You can still get higher offers when you are already an existing card member. As long as you app through whatever offer it is that you want. They do not match higher offers once you app.

Since my first Amex card I’ve gotten 50K PRG, 25K ED, 100K platinum , 10K BBP , and am working on 70K Delta.

Sometimes you have to get crafty to get the higher offers to appear but Amex does honor them unless you get the Bonus restriction pop up.

I’ve opened 6 Amex cards within the past year and never gotten the pop up but I’ve read other members who open 1-2 cards and go for a 3rd and it appears so YMMV.

I don't get high offers, not sure if its where i'm still rebuilding or the fact that in the last 10 months i have gotten Plat and 6 revolvers.  In incognito mode i can see offers for PRG at 50k and green at 25k.  At some point, i would like to grab those, but i have enough other spend bonuses to take care of at the moment. 

Message 11 of 14
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Once you’re a card member, the days of seeing high offers are over once logged in. Unless it’s a public SUB such as the 60K Gold or 70K platinum Delta offers etc.

I app’d incognito to obtain all of those offers.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Once you’re a card member, the days of seeing high offers are over once logged in. Unless it’s a public SUB such as the 60K Gold or 70K platinum Delta offers etc.

I app’d incognito to obtain all of those offers.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.   I knew my chances on high offers were gone since i'm "deep" in Amex, but it's nice to know that incognito still works. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just accepted the 50K targeted offer, i found it on my amex account under offers. From what I understand this offer is fairly easy to come by. Good luck!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.