Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum POT

tag
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Amex Platinum POT

So I recently upgraded from the gold to the platinum. I noticed that my new bill is due in full which is fine since I am paying it in full anyways. However, with the gold part of my balance would be allotted to the "Pay Over Time" section and I wouldn't have to pay it even though I did. The POT is still there and showing it's available, just wondering if this feature is not available for the card. #curious

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum POT

@DoctorManhattan wrote:

So I recently upgraded from the gold to the platinum. I noticed that my new bill is due in full which is fine since I am paying it in full anyways. However, with the gold part of my balance would be allotted to the "Pay Over Time" section and I wouldn't have to pay it even though I did. The POT is still there and showing it's available, just wondering if this feature is not available for the card. #curious

Still there, might just be a 1 off thing since you product changed

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 2 of 3
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum POT

It's there. It sounds like it didn't activated is all. If you wnat to use it then activate it if it isn't is all you have to do.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.