Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Question

tag
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Amex Question

Burned amex back in the 80's, and I dont remember how much. I do have a bk thats over 6 years old. I try the prequal page and nothing. Most recent account is 1 month old. A car loan and another cc 9 months old. Next card is 1y3m. All else is older. Got 2 neg accounts. 1 was 150 days late and falls off next month. 68k avail credit in cc. 10% agg uti. 29% on one card and bringing it down next month. scores now at 675 and "0" inquiries on exp. odds of a hilton surpass or bce? Advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex Question

Hi @Traveler101, I've moved your post to a new thread so your question can get more exposure.

--UB

Message 2 of 3
disney2
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Question

They have a long memory.  I burned them in 2009 and apped for a new card a few months back.  They sent me a letter telling me what I owe them and that I could pay them off and they would reconsider my app.  The letter said all over it that it was past the SOL but that I could still pay it off but they wouldn't report.  I'm paying them off because I do owe it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.