Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex QuikTrip offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex QuikTrip offer

Was going through my offers today and found one for QT that I thought some folks may be interested in checking to see if it is appearing on their list.

On my BCP I have the offer "Spend $5 or more, get $5 back. Up to 3x". The fine print says "Offer valid only for purchases in-store at QuikTrip Stores and through the QT mobile app. Not valid for purchases paid for at the pump or online." Not sure if that would exclude in store gas purchases or not, but it doesn't seem like it from the wording. Either way, it's still a pretty good deal.

ETA: lol, just looked to see where the nearest QT is for me. Unfortunately it is 25 miles away in a direction I almost never go. Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex QuikTrip offer

I had this same offer a few months back but sadly I didn't get it again.  Smiley Sad

I can report, though, that paying for $5 of gas inside the store before pumping did trigger the offer last time. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 5
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Coffee and candy bars work too😉

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I love those QT offers.  I don't have one this round but last year I had a extra 1x MR back on purchases that ran for like 6 months or so.  It was on my PRG and my BBP so that made all my fuel 3x and QT dominates here.  They're like Walgreens...on just about every corner round these here parts. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question. I'll be heading down towards Atlanta today for a few things. There's plenty of QT there. Anyone know if I can use this twice in one day? Could grab some snacks or something on the way in, and I'm sure I'll need to top off the tank on the way out.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.