cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

tag
scarrollprint
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

Thanks OP for the free $25!

Went to do one for the wife (why stop at $25? when you can get $50!) and it gave me something saying "we need to verify your identity...we'll contact you."

This is the upteenth time this has happened in the last 6 months. Could it be because we just got married and she changed her name? She has a new SS card and all that has been updated about 5.5 months ago but literally this has happened over and over with things that check to make sure your funding a terrorist organization.

I guess we'll have to work a little harder for that 2nd $25...

Current: Eq- 624 Ex - 631 (lender pulled) TU - 661 (lender pulled)
Goal 700+ across all three
Message 31 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I had to verify my address and fax in my drivers license. I have to wait 24-48 hours for it to update. 

Message 32 of 61
scarrollprint
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

I had to verify my address and fax in my drivers license. I have to wait 24-48 hours for it to update. 

How long did it take for them to tell you what you needed to send in? Or did you just call? It said something like you'll recieve an email stating what we're looking for.

Current: Eq- 624 Ex - 631 (lender pulled) TU - 661 (lender pulled)
Goal 700+ across all three
Message 33 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@scarrollprint wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

How long did it take for them to tell you what you needed to send in? Or did you just call? It said something like you'll recieve an email stating what we're looking for.

I got an email and then called up. The email said what I had to do, but I don't have a fax machine so I wanted to ask if I could email a scanned copy (which you can't) so I used faxzero, but they won't even tell me if they recieved it or not for at least 2 days after sending. Apparently the front door CSRs have no idea whether it arrived or not because it gets faxed to a different department who they apparently cannot communicate with. 

Message 34 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this dead? It's been 30 mins and my bonus still hasn't posted.

Message 35 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

How did you deposit? 

Message 36 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

How did you deposit? 

Debit MasterCard. The $25 posted, and it was debited from my account

Message 37 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It should be okay, it says on the offer it may take up to 30 days for it to post. When in doubt, call up. 

Message 38 of 61
HenryJumbo
Regular Contributor

@scarrollprint wrote:

Went to do one for the wife (why stop at $25? when you can get $50!) and it gave me something saying "we need to verify your identity...we'll contact you."

I hate when that happens. You say 'look honey I can get you an easy $25', she say 'okay', you enter the information get a verification message lol. She's thinking, what did this jerk get me into.

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Message 39 of 61
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

@mcdonaldtyler I believe I read somewhere on here or on the serve website that it may take longer if loading with a bank account or debit card.
EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.