cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

tag
babablue
New Contributor

Re: Amex Serve - Load $25 for instant $25 bonus....

i just signed up for this, for those of you who have recieved your cards, what color is it? On their website, it shows a blue card which is what I want, but I just googled it and saw a white card. Fickle I know, but it is the blue card that pushed me over the edge to apply.

Starting Score: MyCreditKeeper - EX:613 EQ:597 TU:640; PSECU EX:629; Walmart TU:631
Current Score: MyFico - EX:666 EQ:675 TU:658 (9/19/13) ; PSECU EX:711 (12/11/13); Walmart TU:696 (12/2/13)
Goal Score: 700+ across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@babablue wrote:

i just signed up for this, for those of you who have recieved your cards, what color is it? On their website, it shows a blue card which is what I want, but I just googled it and saw a white card. Fickle I know, but it is the blue card that pushed me over the edge to apply.

It's light blue with a greyish border. 

Edit: This is it

Message 52 of 61
babablue
New Contributor

^Thanks.

Starting Score: MyCreditKeeper - EX:613 EQ:597 TU:640; PSECU EX:629; Walmart TU:631
Current Score: MyFico - EX:666 EQ:675 TU:658 (9/19/13) ; PSECU EX:711 (12/11/13); Walmart TU:696 (12/2/13)
Goal Score: 700+ across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 53 of 61
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

I have the older design, white card primarily.

Message 54 of 61
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Signed up but had to submit additional verification documents since I have an initial fraud alert on my repots. Hoping it won't be too late to get the $25 bonus after my account is verified in the next few days. Anyone else have trouble?

Message 55 of 61
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

Signed up but had to submit additional verification documents since I have an initial fraud alert on my repots. Hoping it won't be too late to get the $25 bonus after my account is verified in the next few days. Anyone else have trouble?

I had an issue with my account too. I needed to fax over a copy of my drivers license, but I had already deposited the money into my serve account, they didn't lock my account till I attempted to move the money out. 

Message 56 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info on this one! I signed up last night and used my Citi Forward card to deposit $25 into the account and I woke up this morning and checked it.... bam $50 in the account with the $25 bonus credit! Sending the money to my bank account right now and on my Citi card it stated $0 for cash advances! Who doesn't love a free $25!! Thanks again!

Message 57 of 61
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Verification went through today, so I added $25 with my debit card and the $25 bonus showed up instantly. Nice find!

Message 58 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this happen immediately?i just loaded $25 and my balance is $25..

Message 59 of 61
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

It should post immediately. 

Message 60 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.