cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Sync helps you get all your annual fees back :)

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Amex Sync helps you get all your annual fees back :)

with all the deals going on at Amex I'm thinking of getting a Amex Platinum, I don't travel as much as I'd like but I find the platinum card being good for me if I take 1 international trip a year. So with that being said $450 annual fee felt kinda steep.

but with small business saturday having my Amex Blue with 4 authorized users got e $125 worth of statement credit just from getting $25 gift certificates with a small business restuarants which should feed me for a few weeks. Then $25 at Costco for spending $100 etc since we shop there anyways, and $35 for being Halo 4 etc in a single month. So with all the bonuses combined in a single month all we have to do is keep on the look out for a few good deals and I'm sure I'll make up atleast $250 a year with an Amex Platinum =) with the $200 airline credit (which I'll use every year on atleast 1 flight) I think this makes it pretty lucrative for me to get, what do you guys think?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
trishdadish
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Sync helps you get all your annual fees back :)

I, too, have a new Zync that I've synced for every one of these deals (yes, what a rhyme!).

And I, too, am loving these deals! I did the small biz Saturday, and had the money back in my account within 72 hours. However, i went to Costco last weekend and spent well over $100---and yes, I had synced beforehand for the Costco deal. I have so far heard nothing. Is there a certain amt. of time that it takes these deals to post? Should I contact AMEX?

All 3 bureaus (per Amex CreditSecure FAKO) are still 748 (as of 12/19/13). Cards: Discover It, $12,100, Chase Freedom $3,300, Chase Amazon $1,500, Walmart store $11,000, AMEX Zync NPSL, Costco Amex $14,700. US. Bank Cash +, $5,000. AMEX SPG $6,000, PenFed Plat. Cash Rewards $17,500, PenFed P-LOC $10,000, Citi Forward $5,100, Chase Slate $5,000, Old Navy, $2,200.
Message 2 of 9
NewSurrender
Contributor

@trishdadish wrote:

I, too, have a new Zync that I've synced for every one of these deals (yes, what a rhyme!).

And I, too, am loving these deals! I did the small biz Saturday, and had the money back in my account within 72 hours. However, i went to Costco last weekend and spent well over $100---and yes, I had synced beforehand for the Costco deal. I have so far heard nothing. Is there a certain amt. of time that it takes these deals to post? Should I contact AMEX?

I was under the impression that the Costco deal was for Costco.com.

At least that's what it says for me.

Message 3 of 9
distantarray
Established Contributor

@NewSurrender wrote:

@trishdadish wrote:

I was under the impression that the Costco deal was for Costco.com.

At least that's what it says for me.

Just checked and yes it's for Costco.com purchases only. I just happened to do it without reading it lol

Message 4 of 9
flowfaster
Established Contributor

You know you can buy a 100 Costco cash card on Costco.com right? I bought 4 and got 100$ back. Thanks Amex. I also did the Halo 4 sync 4 times lol. I made some nice change off that one.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 9
distantarray
Established Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
You know you can buy a 100 Costco cash card on Costco.com right? I bought 4 and got 100$ back. Thanks Amex. I also did the Halo 4 sync 4 times lol. I made some nice change off that one.

lmao genius! i dunno why i didn't think about that cash card thing.

Message 6 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

It's seem like just a few deal going on. Where do you guy get all good Amex sync before other does !????

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 9
Mustangfrank
Regular Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

Wow, Pretty Cool.

Amex Zync NPSL 9/12, Amex CostcoTrue Earnings $10K 9/12
Amex BCE $3K 9/12 (Amex Back Dated to 1983)
Chase Sapphire Preferred $17K 11/12, Chase Freedom $7K 11/12
Discover More $750 11/12
CapitalOne Platinum Secured Card 2K 2/12 (Closed 12/12)
FICO: EQ = 804 EX = 802(Amex) TU = 801(Discover)
Message 8 of 9
westcoastpirate
Contributor

Is there a site where all the current sync offers are all listed together for Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.