Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Verde 25k MR's offer !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Verde 25k MR's offer !

My brother in law got a mailer offer for a amex green 25k sign up bonus , i dont know after how much spend or anything , cause i dont want to open his mail ., although i know he just breaks those offers in half and throw them away ! Has anybody got that offer ?! 25k MR's on a green card is quite rare ! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Verde 25k MR's offer !

@Anonymous wrote:

My brother in law got a mailer offer for a amex green 25k sign up bonus , i dont know after how much spend or anything , cause i dont want to open his mail ., although i know he just breaks those offers in half and throw them away ! Has anybody got that offer ?! 25k MR's on a green card is quite rare ! 

It is rare but not impossible to attain. Certainly much less common than the Premier Gold 50K.

Message 2 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Wow... a sign up offer for the Green card?  What will they think of next?  

If only they would make it more attractive to retain... Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Wow... a sign up offer for the Green card?  What will they think of next?  

If only they would make it more attractive to retain... Smiley Frustrated

Aside from the fact that automatic account aging to MSD is dead and buried. There is nothing that can make someone retain this card except for 10-15K MR/yr awarded

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

SPG , Delta , Mercedez benz and hilton is what is still keeping amex "attractive" if they were to loose another paetner like starwood , they would run out of bullets and might have to offer 300k MR's after signing up for a serve card at dollar general 😂😂😂

Message 5 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SPG , Delta , Mercedez benz and hilton is what is still keeping amex "attractive" if they were to loose another paetner like starwood , they would run out of bullets and might have to offer 300k MR's after signing up for a serve card at dollar general 😂😂😂

Delta is definitely not a winner in the amex market. Neither is hilton. 

SPG, the everyday cards (ED, EDP), the amex plat (Centurion lounge access is really their only benefit over anyone else), 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

dont forget the BCP for 6% on groceries up to $6000/year and unlimited 3% on gas!

The sign up bonus is $150, which covers 2 years of annual fee, then $360/yr on groceries and $150 on gas a year if you use frequently!

Not bad.

but yes, PRG + amex edp can be quite the handsome points rewarder!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.