Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Web Site

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Amex Web Site

Anyone else encounter problems when navigating the web site? Whenever I try to add an auth. user it just takes me to the new card page - like it wants me to app for a new card? Also, I have a Plat and Blue and when I go to my benefits, it always shows a Gold and HHonors.  What gives? I've reset my browser, deleted the cache/cookies etc.  Its getting annoying.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Web Site

It's been pretty skittish for me lately. Annoying stuff like making me log in again to access certain features.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would just call in to order AUTH user cards because they will overnight them at your request!!

Message 3 of 4
IowaGuy
Contributor

You can can get a goodwill 10,000 MR points when adding an additional card holder. Ask Amex to please consider you for offer as your friend got this deal.
Your success in this will improve if your first statement is done and you already have MR points, this allows the rep to more easily just add points.

NOTE: For charge product only...
700 Club
Amex Gold PR, Main card, Role: rewards
Chase Amazon Visa, Role: Amex backup
Pen Fed Promise, Role: low APR, balances
Amazon Store Card, Role: 0% financing
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.