Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Zync PSL actual PC ?

tag
dadembk
Established Member

Amex Zync PSL actual PC ?

Have any Zync PSL card members actually PC'd? Their are so many rumors regarding the actuality of this occurring, Senior Green, Green, PRG, etc. If your Zync card was a NPSL version please refrain from replying, I'm interested in the unwanted cousin version.

I run approx 2x my PSL thru monthly. I try to let a small balance report on the statement cutoff and pay again a couple days later. I have other card choices, but like the "forced responsibility" of a charge card. I just wish it was actually useable.

Will I ever be ale to grow with this relationship?

Thanks in advance,
Daid
AKA The Fictional Gardener
In the garden, then out, then in again, etc.
Currently
Fico 691 (Barclay), Fico 671 (Experian)
Goal
700 across the board

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dadembk
Established Member

Re: Amex Zync PSL actual PC ?

With the number of people that have looked at the post, yet nobody replying I take that growing with the Zync is going to be nearly impossible.

I'm going to let some recently acquired cards build history and seek a PC in early 2014. If it doesn't work then I'll likely cancel, wait 90 days and reapply from scratch.

Hopefully there will be posts about positive things regarding Zync by then since the cancelation will be more than a year old at that point.

Argh!
AKA The Fictional Gardener
In the garden, then out, then in again, etc.
Currently
Fico 691 (Barclay), Fico 671 (Experian)
Goal
700 across the board

Message 2 of 4
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@dadembk wrote:
Have any Zync PSL card members actually PC'd? Their are so many rumors regarding the actuality of this occurring, Senior Green, Green, PRG, etc. If your Zync card was a NPSL version please refrain from replying, I'm interested in the unwanted cousin version.

I run approx 2x my PSL thru monthly. I try to let a small balance report on the statement cutoff and pay again a couple days later. I have other card choices, but like the "forced responsibility" of a charge card. I just wish it was actually useable.

Will I ever be ale to grow with this relationship?

Thanks in advance,
Daid

Sorry... posted inaccurately!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 3 of 4
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

I would call and try to get the PSL removed on the account, if they won't hold off till January and AP for PRG with the first year AF waived, then you get backdating goodness, and you can still go back to your Zync  or PC the PRG to Senior green before the AF hits,

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.