Re: Amex Zync tops Platinum!!!

I get a lot of reaction to the BCP as well.  "oohh it's clear" 

Message 12 of 46
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Skinnyminnie wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

That's great !!  It's funny though I haven't gotten any reactions to my ZYNC yet at all....

Perhaps they're looking at something better and don't even notice the card you gave them?  *wink wink  Smiley Happy

That's it ! you are spot on with that observation Skinnyminnie !   Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 13 of 46
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

Photobucket
Message 14 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

You all have me sooooo excited about the Zync card.  I can't wait until I have one.  Hopefully this summer!!

Message 15 of 46
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

I downgraded my gold to zync last january.

Since my Zync's arrival, I haven't activated it and used my Gold as my Zync Smiley Happy It still works.  Now with this story, I might go ahead and activate it.

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 16 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You all have me sooooo excited about the Zync card.  I can't wait until I have one.  Hopefully this summer!!

I waited a long time before apping. It's SO hard to be patient and wait and garden. But it does pay off in the end. And summer is just a few months away. Hopefully you'll be ready to app this summer! It is a cool-looking card! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 17 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@cutemarty1 wrote:

I downgraded my gold to zync last january.

Since my Zync's arrival, I haven't activated it and used my Gold as my Zync Smiley Happy It still works.  Now with this story, I might go ahead and activate it.

Well, Gold is pretty cool, too! It's interesting that you can use your Gold as a Zync. I didn't know you could do that. Smiley Wink

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 18 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

I'm curious to see if I will continue to get a reaction. It's just funny because this was literally the first time I used the card, and I got that kind of "wow" reaction. Amex really is prestigious, no matter which one it is. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

I get a lot of reaction to the BCP as well.  "oohh it's clear" 

I remember when they first came out with the Blue card, and I thought it was so cool looking and wanted it so bad. But there was NO way.

The Blue and Clear cards look really cool, too. Amex has done a really good job with their card designs. They are all really nice. Even the Costco card is surprisingly pretty and has a reflective, almost 3-D look to it. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.