tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Zync tops Platinum!!!

@MrShush wrote:
Lol maybe I shoukd trade down and save $425 Smiley Very Happy
LOL! Smiley Very Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 21 of 46
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

I'm curious to see if I will continue to get a reaction. It's just funny because this was literally the first time I used the card, and I got that kind of "wow" reaction. Amex really is prestigious, no matter which one it is. Smiley Happy

It really sucks because I was looking forward to getting a lot of reaction! lol but nobody ever says anything about it. 

Photobucket
Message 22 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@xlr8d wrote:
The first couple months I never got any kind of response, now it seems I get 1-2 a month. I had soneone ask me if it was real or not also lol

Someone else had posted that they were questioned about whether or not it was real. It's odd to me that so few people have heard of the Zync. I never heard of it until I came here. I was actually expecting that kind of reaction more than the one I got.

It will be interesting to see what other reactions I get. Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 23 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

White and black seem to be the 'reaction' colors.

Yeah, that's true, huh? It's funny that she thought shiny white was better than plat. It is such a pretty card! Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Likewise, I really do enjoy using this card.

I think I'm going to be using it a lot with their great rewards program. I'll end up doing better with this card than Navy for a lot of things. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:
I've had so many people look at mine and then have to do a double take and look at my face because they think it's some extremely prestigious card and they can't figure out why I'm so young and have such a "good" card Smiley Very Happy

Lucky you! She was definitely NOT thinking that I was too young to have the card! LOL! Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@laboi_22 wrote:

I got that response only once. I was traveling at checking in at a Hilton Garden Inn. They guy checking me in asks...what's this a new version of the plat card? Of course, just like you, I told the truth! LOL Love it! This is the only time I've ever gotten that response regarding the Zync.

I wonder if you might get upgraded at a hotel with it. Or get VIP treatment at places. Smiley Surprised

Message 27 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

I very seldom ever get any reaction when I use my Zync. 

I'm curious to see if I will continue to get a reaction. It's just funny because this was literally the first time I used the card, and I got that kind of "wow" reaction. Amex really is prestigious, no matter which one it is. Smiley Happy

It really sucks because I was looking forward to getting a lot of reaction! lol but nobody ever says anything about it. 

Bummer. Well, maybe now you will. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every time I get breakfast at my college I get the look from the cashiers lmfao

Message 29 of 46
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

Yes. It shared the same account number as my Gold Card.

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.