Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex au NOT reporting

tag
missambitious
Established Member

Amex au NOT reporting

It looks like the tl isn't being reported on my reports at all, not even back to when I got added on. I don't need the full on backdating but for future app purposes I was counting on the au member since date which has been a year. If I were to go for a charge card now and didn't get the one year backdating would calling get that adjusted or should I call now and have them start reporting now?
123 BOA Cash Rewards 2K, Macy's Store, GE Capital (local furniture) 4K & counting

Long Term Goals:
Amex BCP, Discover, CSP
FICO score 750+ Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex au NOT reporting

@missambitious wrote:
It looks like the tl isn't being reported on my reports at all, not even back to when I got added on. I don't need the full on backdating but for future app purposes I was counting on the au member since date which has been a year. If I were to go for a charge card now and didn't get the one year backdating would calling get that adjusted or should I call now and have them start reporting now?

Have the primary cardholder callin to have them manually update the bureaus.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.